- Applications are invited for the post of Headmistress/Headmaster in Air Force School Kalaikunda. Last date for submission of application form is 18 Sep 21. Eligible candidates may apply with the complete Bio-data and photocopy of all necessary documents form Class –X onwards to the following address:
Air Force School Kalaikunda
Kalaikunda Air Field, Midnapore (W)
Kharagpur – 721303
Ph: 03222-232081 Mob: 8170878363.
Email ID (for online application): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mandatory Qualifications
- Academic Qualification: Graduate Degree, with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent, from any University rocognised by the Govt of India/UGC/AICTE. The Graduate Degree should be in any one of the subjects taught in the Middle/ Primary classes of that Air Force School. Those holding a Graduate Degree in any other subject will not be eligible. However, if such candidate holds a Master Degree in any of the subjects taught in the School, he/she will be eligible for the post.
- Professional Qualification: A Bachelor of Education Degree or its equivalent from a college/university recognised by Govt of India/AICTE/UGC/ National Council of Teachers Education.
- Experience: Teaching experience of at least two years as a PGT/TGT/PRT or at least three years as a NTT or experience of at least two years as Principal / HM of an Air Force School.
(aa) Should be in the age group of 25-50 years as on 01 July of the academic year in which the post is being filled. There will be no upper age limit in the case serving staff of Air Force Schools, but they should have at least two years of residual service as on 01 July of the academic year in which they are being considered for the post.
(ab) Women candidates and physically challenged candidates will be given age relaxation up to a maximum of 5 years.
(ac) Ex-servicemen candidates who have put in not less than six months of continuous service in the Army, Navy or the Air Force shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than three years, they shall be deemed to have satisfied the condition regarding age limit. Such Ex-servicemen candidates, if selected for the post, will also retire from the school as per rules of the society
(ad) Candidates with at least two years continuous service as a PGT/TGT or three years as a PRT/NTT in any Air Force School but presently not working in an Air Force School will be given age relaxation up to the extent of such service rendered in Air Force School.
- Language: Should be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
- Desirable Qualifications ( Due weightage to be given during selection)
- Knowledge of computer applications, especially MS-Office.
- Conversant with POSCO Act, CBSE Rules, NCERT etc.
- Attended Educational Workshops.
- Ability to read/ write/ communicate in Hindi.
- CTET/STET qualified candidates will be given additional weightage during selection.
- Applicants must mention their address, Contact Number/ Mobile Number and email-ID on their respective application forms.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- For further queries please contact Stn Edn Sec/ AF School Kalaikunda.