Applications are invited for the post of Principal in Air Force School Kalaikunda.
Last date of submission of application form is 03 Sep 22. Eligible candidates may apply with the complete Bio-data and photocopy of all necessary documents from Class – X onwards to the following address:
Air Force School Kalaikunda
Kalaikunda Air Field, Midnapore (W)
Kharagpur – 721303Email ID (For online application): email@example.com
- Eligibility criteria are appended below:
- Principal Secondary School
(a) Mandatory Qualifications
- Academic Qualification: Masters Degree, with a minimum aggregate of 50 percent, from any University recognised by the Govt of India/UGC/AICTE. The Masters Degree should be in any one of the subjects taught in the Senior Secondary classes of that Air Force School. Those holding a Masters Degree in any other subject will not be eligible for the post.
- Professional Qualification: A Bachelor of Education Degree or its equivalent from a college / university recognised by Govt of India/AICTE/UGC/National Council of Teachers Education.
- Experience: Teaching experience of at least two years as a PGT or experience of at least two years as Principal of a Senior Secondary / Secondary School or at least three years teaching experience as a TGT.
- Age :
(aa) Should be in the age group of 35 to 50 years as on 01 July of the academic year in which the post is being filled. There will be no upper age limit in the case of serving staff of Air Force Schools but they should have at least two years of residual service as on 01 July of the academic year in which they are being considered for the post.
(ab) Women candidates and physically challenged candidates will be given age relaxation up to a maximum of five years.
(ac) Ex-servicemen candidates who have put in not less than six months of continuous service in the Army, Navy or the Air Force shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than three years, they shall be deemed to have satisfied the condition regarding age limit. Such ex-servicemen candidates, if selected for the post, will also retire from the School as per rules of the Society.
(ad) Candidates with at least two years continuous service as a PGT or at least three years continuous service as a TGT in any Air Force School but presently not working in an Air Force School, will be given age relaxation up to the extent of such service rendered in Air Force School
- Language: Should be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
(b) Desirable Qualifications (Due weightage to be given during selection):
- Knowledge of computer applications, especially MS Office.
- Conversant with POCSO Act, CBSE rules. NCERT etc.